Tuesday 21 June 2011

Thing 2: Investigating other blogs

Having already set up a blog and published my first post I have been able to skip straight onto thing 2.  This thing involves looking at who else is taking part and leaving comments on any that I find particularly interesting.  The sheer number of people taking part makes this a little daunting but hopefully it will also provide a range of blogs created by people in different library sectors; I am aiming to become a follower of around 6 or 7, with half from a sector different from my own (higher education).  Having logged on to write this post it was a nice to see I already had two comments on my own blog which suddenly makes this programme feel very real and will encourage me to try and post regularly.

2 comments:

  1. I've chosen 7 blogs to follow too, some from my sector (FE) some from other sectors/countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your plan to follow only a couple is a REALLY good idea, I'll have to limit myself too or I can see productivity at work really diminishing! It's so easy to follow through on links and--hey presto, the day's gone! Good luck with the rest of the programme! :)

    ReplyDelete